Here are my wins for March (updated):
- Mama cloth from Wee Expressions Facebook fan celebration – if you join her fan page, let her know I sent you.
- 3 Charlie Banana diapers and a set of leg warmers from their facebook contest – Woohoo!
- won a free bottle of Purex Crystals Softener from a One Haute Mommy blog
- one Charlie Banana sized diaper from A Mommy’s Blessings blog & Madison’s Organics
- Baby Brezza from @MomTalkRadio weekly twitter trivia. Watch out for next Wed’s trivia question for a chance to win.
I learned about mama cloth, washable menstrual pads for those that don’t know what it is, awhile back but wasn’t interested in them but since my venture into cloth diapers, I’m definitely more interested in them. I’ve also been getting irritated by the disposable feminine pads last year before I got pregnant to the point that my skin in that area would get itchy and tender so it’s even more reason for me to start using cloth pads. I will still use regular tampons cause they don’t bother me.
What have you won this month?
Go to my previous post to read on what I won in Jan. and Feb. and for tips on blog giveaways.