How often do you cook from scratch at home? I usually cook 2-3 times a week because we eat leftovers for at least once or twice and order out once a week.
Publix’s Best Meals Happen at Home event ends Feb 1st. Look in-store for coupons that will be valid through Feb 15th. Visit BestMealsAtHome.com to sign up to receive emails with weekly recipes and coupons. Here’s one of their recipes to make Crunchy Chicken Nuggets using Cheerios:
Prep time: 15 Min
Cook time: 25 Min
Makes: 4 servings
- 2 cups Cheerios® cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray with cooking spray or lightly grease 13×9-inch pan.
- Finely crush cereal. Stir together cereal, salt and pepper; set aside. In medium bowl, stir together milk, honey and mustard until blended. Dip chicken into milk mixture; coat with cereal mixture. Place chicken in pan; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden and chicken is no longer pink in center.
You can find Best Meals at Home on Facebook.
And now for the giveaway!
How would you like to win a $25 Publix gift card to help with your shopping? Enter via Rafflecopter below.
Disclosure: The Publix gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.