Publix is my favorite place to shop, especially when I’m just running in to grab one or two things. And it happens quite often where I forget an item or two for a recipe or that I realized I ran out of something.
Publix currently has a Running Out? Run In. promotion where you can get a free gallon of milk when you buy any 6 of the participating items such as Pampers Diapers, Tide Pods, and Yoplait Yogurt Kids and ends Sept 26th.
Here’s the full list of participating products:
- General Mills Cereals Chex® Cereal (12.8 — 14.25oz)
- Trix® (10.7oz), Cocoa Puffs® (11.8oz)
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch® (12.2oz)
- Frosted Toast Crunch™ (12.3oz)
- Dora The Explorer™ (18.0oz)
- Chex Mix®, Bugles®, Gardetto’s® (6-8.75oz)
- Totino’s® Pizza Rolls® Brand Pizza Snacks (40ct.)
- Yoplait® Kids Yogurt (4pk/3oz)
- Trix® Yogurt (4pk/4oz)
- Progresso® Soup (18-19oz)
- Recipe Starters™ (18oz)
- Progresso Broth (32oz)
- Tide® PODS®® (18ct)
- Bounce® Fabric Softener (12ct)
- Pampers® Diapers (19-50ct)
- Crest® Toothpaste (8.2oz)
- Herbal Essences®
- Aussie Hair Care Products (1.7-13.5oz)
I have a giveaway for a $25 Gift Card to Publix! Enter via the Rafflecopter form below. Winner will be emailed and has 48 hours to respond to the email.
Disclosure: The Publix gift card, information, and additional gift pack has been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.